1080 1080

Cool medium! Nice to see something different here.

thelotuspond responds:

Thanks, really an old style, of silhouettes they intrigue me so much, but doing it in front of a camera with an overhead projector, OMG the stars wanted so much..... lol

Brain Bleach #1 Brain Bleach #1

I dig the way you juxtapose contrasting elements. It all feels really scattered and crazy. Cool stuff.

Loop d' Hoop Loop d' Hoop

Again, super uncomfortable. Like a window into a strange trip. Hahaha, really not bad at all. You should totally flesh out some of these ideas into a more coherent series. It would be badass.

Raars dogimagi robot panic! Raars dogimagi robot panic!

Cute. Really good concept.

qeshi responds:

Thank you! :)

GingerBash GingerBash

All in all, not too bad. The stage is super small though and feels claustrophobic. Also, lack of audio and/or visual cues make it hard to know when you or an enemy has been hit. The music seems a bit of an odd choice to accompany the game too. Doesn't sound bad just seems out of place, imo.

Tom the Dodger Tom the Dodger

Not good for my blood pressure.

Unicorn Ride [WIP] Unicorn Ride [WIP]

Not bad, man! Try scooping out some of the super low frequencies (~65 and lower) and mids around 150-350 Hz to get rid of the rumble/mud. The mix is super boomy and it's a shame because there's a lot of nice stuff happening here.

Harps especially throw all kinds of crazy harmonics around and have lots of low end frequency information. Try tidying it up a bit and it will sound way way better. The choir pad is a bit loud too, in my opinion, and definitely has a lot of boomy mid frequency information that you could attenuate.

The low synth/organ drone you have playing that C down there is super cool. Maybe try placing it further in the background though so it's a little more subtle?

Lovely melody in the cello and that chromatic string run at :57 is pretty hip.

All in all, sounds nice but try cutting away some of the mud so we can hear it a bit better.
Also, maybe try panning the harp to the left and delaying it to the right to widen the stereo image?

Cool! Well suited for a vintage Fantasy game.

-RZ

BananaBatN responds:

Thanks, man! :) I need reviews exactly like yours, helpful. I will definitely try out your tips! Especially useful for me, cause I have no clue about mixing... yet :)

(I will ask you a few things about mixing in general in PM, because if I'm right, you can't reply again after I reply here, anyways thanks again for your helpful review!)

MECATurtle Concept MECATurtle Concept

Fuck you! hahaha awesome

DanielCotorogea responds:

Thanx buddy !

Kickass Level-Design Kickass Level-Design

Next game already? Let's do it! :)

DanielCotorogea responds:

actually this is some work from an abandoned project... but deffinitely there will be new games awaiting for us!

Hellbending Hellbending

Dope. The facial proportions are hilarious and the gloss on the eyes is a super nice touch.