Raars dogimagi robot panic! Raars dogimagi robot panic!

Cute. Really good concept.

qeshi responds:

Thank you! :)

GingerBash GingerBash

All in all, not too bad. The stage is super small though and feels claustrophobic. Also, lack of audio and/or visual cues make it hard to know when you or an enemy has been hit. The music seems a bit of an odd choice to accompany the game too. Doesn't sound bad just seems out of place, imo.

Tom the Dodger Tom the Dodger

Not good for my blood pressure.

Galaxy Blaster Galaxy Blaster

Seems to be unplayable in its current state. The choppy frames are extremely distracting.

Buried Buried

This is pretty cute and could probably be really good. The sound and music are on point. The sluggishness and frame drops kill me though. The horizontal lines kill my eyes too. Needs work but could be good!

KiiraGames responds:

Is it possible that you're playing on mobile? I'm kinda surprised that there was any frame drops, do you know of an exact time that it happened? I may be able to fix it. :)

Cybervore html5 :) Cybervore html5 :)

Not terrible. Controls are really sluggish though. And the sound doesn't seem to work? Or is there just no sound?

DaniBellidoPrez responds:

Problema de sonido arreglado

KB: Pixel Mobs KB: Pixel Mobs

Not at all bad. Kind of oddly addicting. At wave 8, my game seemed to have crashed. The wave wouldn't end and there was no option to start over.

Also, the background textures could definitely stand to be more detailed. Maybe introduce a new ambient environment every few waves to cultivate a sense of development and achievement. The sprites are pretty nice. Good work. Look into wave 8 though. Seems to be bugged.

animebunnies responds:

Okay check the bugs. Add more backgrounds. Thnx!

Glad you still enjoy it :)